one for the heads

• Ministry Of Sound, eh ???

I heared it, this is SO HORRIBLE you won't believe it, a SHAME that such a product was released. Worst compilation with such titles ever (I'm relating to Disc 2 of course, don't give a dime for Disc 1). If I had made this err let's call it 'mix' I'd dig myself a deep hole.

AMEN !!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
    :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

LOL, the reviews on hmv must come from their staff or MOS, LMAO !

++ Funky Edits Are A Must ! ++

• ARRRRGGGGH!!!! I hate it when these big corps get hold of an underground scene, make it trendy for a short time whilst its bringing in the bucks and then make it old hat so they can move on to the next big money making thing!

Don't let them do it to the scene a second time, support the true new school scene on independant electro labels and artists and buy the real thing. Also there are loads of good old school compilation out there that are affiliated to the original artists.

If you don't believe what I'm saying, just watch 'the freshest kids' dvd, and see what happened the last time the media machine got hold of our beloved scene.

Peace

Martin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!