New Unknown DJ release on Techno Hop!!!

• We could do with some distribution in the UK please, like veto and juno, i tried to order a copy from a distribution in Holland and they would not send out of the benelux countries they said.
    Really good to see you back on the scene Unknown also looking forward to the xmen vs aux 88 projects.
    How about some technohoprecords t shirts that would be awesome.

• A very interesting, natural and honest interview.
    I thought he might hold back on some info, but it`s all there.
    The only thing I would have hoped you have asked would be the missing THR Cat No.s, what were they and what happened to them?
    Unknown?
    Thanks WCP

:cylon: As True Pioneers We know Electro Is Aural Sex!!! :cylon:

• Just checked the sound clip. I was expected to be blown away. I don't want to be negative, but I was expecting much more. I had to check a couple of times that I was listening to the right track. It sounded like a Acid house track. Maybe the rest of the 12" will be up my street.

• Quote from LlOyD Da zOiD

Just checked the sound clip. I was expected to be blown away. I don't want to be negative, but I was expecting much more. I had to check a couple of times that I was listening to the right track. It sounded like a Acid house track. Maybe the rest of the 12" will be up my street.

We agree with Lloyd ,we listen the track @ Martin's show (Future Shock) and then we listen it again & again...but "This is Electro" is not what we really wanted from Unknowndj @ year 2008.At his myspace page (Techno Hop)he says that :I wanted to do something that shows where I think Electro music should be heading...it's his view about electro today.We just disagree with that..we believe tracks like "statix" from Arabian or Diplomat's 'Ultrasonic Warhead' are those which really develops electro nowdays.Anyway, we still want to get that 12" to listen all the tracks and then express a comlete opinion...still glad he is back! :)

• Keep the opinions coming guys and gals. I love to hear feedback on the music.
    I am taking 5 from working on "LA To Detroit" right now and thought I'd check out the forum. For the DJ's out there among the Empire, buy "This Is Electro" b/w "Mini Moi" to mix it in your dance sets. It's for the dance floor. For those of you retro fiends in the Empire, you should love the new one with AUX 88 we're working on. As I have said in the past:
    "The retro classics you love today were ground breaking deviations from genre yesterday. Not rehashed carbon copies." Think about it.
    Comment back on it. Let's start the discussion. How will the genre grow moonwalkin? Yeah I said it :o hahahahahahaha
    Here's to Electro Empire and electronic musicians making new classics ;:+)
    technoworldunite!!!
    @djsruntheworld@

U <-n(Know) ->n

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;9161

We agree with Lloyd ,we listen the track @ Martin's show (Future Shock) and then we listen it again & again...but "This is Electro" is not what we really wanted from Unknowndj @ year 2008.At his myspace page (Techno Hop)he says that :I wanted to do something that shows where I think Electro music should be heading...it's his view about electro today.We just disagree with that..we believe tracks like "statix" from Arabian or Diplomat's 'Ultrasonic Warhead' are those which really develops electro nowdays.Anyway, we still want to get that 12" to listen all the tracks and then express a comlete opinion...still glad he is back! :)

Finally got the 12" and i have to say that "This is Electro" both original and vocal version are really great !! 8)

• I know a lot of folks didnt like this release, but i actually enjoyed it .
    I love the rap on the vocal mix!
    It's got that retro Techno hop feel to it, but sounds good to me.
    Looking forward to the release he is doing with AUX 88 "LA to Detroit"
    8)

• Sweet! really glad to see such an infuential artist make a comeback! :)

Unknown DJ was actually our first article on http://www.technoBass.net , the guys at AUX thought it would be a great way to start talking about the sound and the artists that helped create this style of Electro. He really helped lay the foundation that influenced West Coast Electro Funk and artists like Egyptian Lover and such.

We talked about this record on there, its great! ;) really nice grooves :) ...

Check out the article at the bottom of the page here if you'd like: http://network.technobass.net/page/artist-highlights

• i wasnt 100% sure on this at first when it came out, but ordered it on my last juno order a few months back. so glad i did as i really love it. i think i like the vocal mix even more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!