Galactic Life Force "Loosing Control"

• One of my top 80's electro tunes, although, seemingly quite mysterious in origin..
    Some say the record label cannot be identified, and that the track may not have been produced in 1984 as printed on the record. Man this track is cool..
    Anyone got some hard data on it's conception?

"I need your clothes, your boots, & your synthesizer" :cylon:

• Yup..in a nutshell...it's "fake" as far as the year goes. Made by a German crew somewhere in the late 90's. Stil...it's not been pressed in huge amounts, highly in demand, and yes..imo a VERY good electro track!

• great 12". especially the dub mix. 8)

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• Funny that everybody only started to hear about this track in EE in the early 2000. Why faking the year, I am asking you. Even good I don't see the point, well, I know, money.

• Quote from action44

....Why faking the year, I am asking you. Even good I don't see the point, well, I know, money.

Right, in the end this was a big mistake, gets not much play I suspect due to 'bad-mouth taste' IMO.

++ Funky Edits Are A Must ! ++

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!