Posts by hardcore outlaw

Quote from Robbie123;54793

Im afraid its been awhile sine i posted on here as (llangollen) just catching up. Family Quest all fell out...again...so nothing came of it, just an interview in the now defunct hiphop connection

There is something that reminds me slightly of Black-eyed Peas - an early model on which they could have been based - except Michelle didn' sing ;)

Just started listening to Fashion from early 80's - a very underestimated band

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Anyone got any information on what happened to them, where the band members are now etc. Any information appreciated.

Can anyone identify this acid track I found on an old mix tape from the late 80's...

[ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Title and composer if you got it. Cheers :)

This is a Juno Reactor remix of a band called Sunkings...

[ame]

[/ame]

Quote from bhose;49382

They were totally useless. Malcolm Maclaren, Newtrament, Paul Hardcastle, Broken Glass, all a lot lot better UK hip hop acts...

Dave Toop produced that track "Sleepwalking" which is probably why the record company let them put it on Electro 13; it's not that bad, a little "Mr C - e's are good!" but I wonder why they didn't come out with anything better after that as it seemed they should have gone a bit further off that springboard...

[ame]

[/ame]

Any one got this on white label; Hardcore Outlaw - "Guns of Mu Mu" EP also known as "It's Weird Out West."

http://www.discogs.com/Hardcore-Outla…/release/230192