Posts by AV15

The most elusive track for me, pretty much ever. No known release as anyone whos seen the movie prob knows...

Electro Rock (Intro)
    [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Yo!

I figured I'd give a mix for my first post since I'm about to snatch a few here. 8)

Unfortunately I don't have a full tracklist (Feel free to help out). Recorded direct to a CD back in 2002 in my Mom's house in Metro Detroit. Tracks all from about 1999-2002. It's got kind of a robotic Florida/Germany Electro vibe and Includes some tracks by The Freakazoids, Biochip C, Simply Jeff, Exzakt

[sc]

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/sc]