Posts by Andy80's

Can anyone tell me the name of this R&B/funk song that came from the mid 80's? I have it on tape from radio, it came out around 1986-7?? I'd love to know the name of the song and the artist!! I also want to help out somebody who has been searching and searching for this song for a long time. :cylon: Here is the link: [ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Hey!

Andy80's here!!

I was just wondering if anybody has a download link to the rare 1986 hip hop/electro movie: "Knights Of The City". The movie was similar to the 1985 movie: "Krush Groove" with similar artists featured like the Fat Boys, KC (from KC & The Sunshine Band), Kurtis Blow, etc. I've searched and searched for that movie and no luck. There are clips on youtube but no full movie?? :"( If anybody has this lost and uncommon 80's movie, please put a comment below showing a download link to the movie! Or if you guys have a youtube channel, please upload the full movie!! I would really appreciate it as well as for other fans of the movie who are searching very hard for it!!

THANKS!!!
    1980'S ELECTRO FOREVER!!!