Posts by paulriggs

Can anyone id the track at 33.40 please?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks in adavnce

Tracks at 21 minutes and 29 minutes on this killah Maceo Plex/Marial Ito mix from 2005. Please help!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'm after track id's at 4 minutes and 1 hour, can anyone help? I did this mix in 2002/2003 but had to sell all my records and am now trying to get them back. i stupidly didn't write down a tracklisting and i'm a bit stuck on a few!!

[sc]

[/sc]

mix from 2003 radioactive man, claro intelecto, tls etc...

mix from 2002/2003 includes Newcleus, Man parrish, Bladerunner and stuff from around that time.

if anyone knows the track at 44 minutes let me know!!

at 44 minutes on here