Stetsasonic Remix

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stetsasonic Remix

I have done a remix of the Stetsasonic track 'On Fire', all I have done really is put the music from Doug E Fresh's 'Play this only at night' under it but I think it gives the track a cool dark twist.

If you have heard my NY v LA Beats mix then you will recognise the mix, but this is the whole Stet track remixed as an individual track and the ending is different this time.

I made a video to go with it and uploaded to youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Ohk6ICc1Q
    • Kaos,

I suppose you are still getting over the result at Stamford Bridge? lol

After the awful season we have had it was a sweet victory Tuesday night, I was at the game, great atmosphere and a great game to watch, about time a dodgy ref decision went against your lot!!

I am under no illusion that we can win the league though, top 4 will do me this season.

Luiz is class...
    • Beatronic;51289 wrote:

Kaos,

I suppose you are still getting over the result at Stamford Bridge? lol

After the awful season we have had it was a sweet victory Tuesday night, I was at the game, great atmosphere and a great game to watch, about time a dodgy ref decision went against your lot!!

I am under no illusion that we can win the league though, top 4 will do me this season.

Luiz is class...

Game of 2 halves, 3 seasons on the trot we`ve been the better team and come away with nothing but hey that`s how it goes sometimes.
      Live from TTO studios